Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

4 posters

Requesting Clarification of rules regarding Minecart Mania.

Scholarly
    Slave

Requesting Clarification of rules regarding Minecart Mania. Empty Requesting Clarification of rules regarding Minecart Mania.

Post  Scholarly Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 am

Hey,

Was informed by a Donor member that my autofarmer was illegal for non-donors, however I have not seen any reference to such a rule anywhere within the website, or the map spawn area itself.
    I have since removed enough track so that this machine doesn't work to avoid any consequence.

I ask that you do one, or both of the following things.
    Please re-write rules regarding Minecart Mania to ensure there is no confusion. Currently, the rules stand at "Hey, try this out! it's fun!"
    Also: Please clarify if my structure is illegal. If it is, I would highly prefer to dismantle it myself to the satisfaction of an administrator, instead of having a excellent farm of my own wiped.

My financial situation doesn't allow me to pay you guys anything at the moment, despite obvious hard work to maintain a greifer-free server.
    I will be disappointed if the rule mentioned by this player turns out to be true, regardless of it's informal advertisement. I intend to donate in the future once my financial situation stablizes.

I thank the administrators in advance for any light they can shed on this subject, and hope that they appreciate the fact that I will err on the side of caution in regard to this matter.

Thanks,

Sam
    XScopeX
    XScopeX
    Man

Requesting Clarification of rules regarding Minecart Mania. Empty Re: Requesting Clarification of rules regarding Minecart Mania.

Post  XScopeX Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:53 am

Who actually said this, because im pretty sure thats not true, since everyone is using it now. The server has evolved into the steam age.
    5730688B73F8190B
    Man

Requesting Clarification of rules regarding Minecart Mania. Empty Re: Requesting Clarification of rules regarding Minecart Mania.

Post  5730688B73F8190B Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:32 am

x

Last edited by Nbord on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    XScopeX
    XScopeX
    Man

Post  XScopeX Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 am

In the defence of Scholarly, I have not seen this said anywhere, or on the server. And again, everyone is using it.
    5730688B73F8190B
    Man

Post  5730688B73F8190B Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 am

x

Last edited by Nbord on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    XScopeX
    XScopeX
    Man

Post  XScopeX Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 am

well then, as he is a responsible player, and as he said, he will remove the track.
    Queepo
    Queepo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Queepo Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:53 am

We're still deciding whether or not this should be donor only or not. For now it's donor only but I will certainly not be handing out bans to people who dont know about the rule.
    Scholarly
    Slave

Post  Scholarly Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:02 am

Well, although that descion is disappointing, I will remove the track at my next earliest convienence, unless prior to that removal a descion is made in favor of regular users.

My thanks for having cleared this up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:24 am