Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

4 posters

Minecart Mania Autofarming removed

Queepo
    Queepo
    Admin
    Admin

Minecart Mania Autofarming removed Empty Minecart Mania Autofarming removed

Post  Queepo Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 pm

I have removed the auto farming function of Minecart mania from the server. There are a lot of reasons for this but he are the main ones; Overall it causes too much lag even with just 1 or two farming carts, get a lot of people doing this and it doesn't get better, I also have no way to limit who uses this or how they use it which makes it far too easy to abuse and creates a thin line between who can and cant use it. It's simply causing too much trouble. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted (I know hellrick did) but i think its time to move on. If the developer ever adds some way of restricting and controlling the plugin I would be happy to reconsider my decision. For now, get to craftin some hoe's.

Happy Crafting
    Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

Minecart Mania Autofarming removed Empty Re: Minecart Mania Autofarming removed

Post  Tariss Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Will you raise the price of wheat again, at least? :)
    5730688B73F8190B
    Man

Post  5730688B73F8190B Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 pm

x

Last edited by Nbord on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Djendo
    Djendo
    Man

Post  Djendo Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:23 am

Im happy it has been removed. I aint any good with that sort of stuff, and i really think it takes away the point in the game. Having a shop already makes it easy enough to get recources.

I say we keep it this way Razz.
    And i hope the lag will be removed by this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:45 pm