Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

3 posters

Bloody Cleared my Inventory

AdvancedNoob
    Man

Bloody Cleared my Inventory Empty Bloody Cleared my Inventory

Post  AdvancedNoob Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:24 am

Bloody cleared my inventory for "z00100100 spawning diamond for him and making the diamond armor"

z00 never spawned diamond for me. and i mined all those diamonds with parell. bloody cleared my inventory for no reasons other that she saw z00 spawn diamonds. this is not proof that he gave diamonds to me. not to say that he did.

this is unfair. i want to have my stuff back. and my armor.
    z00100100
    z00100100
    Man

Bloody Cleared my Inventory Empty Re: Bloody Cleared my Inventory

Post  z00100100 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 am

my defence for spawning is that bloody made me an admin temperaraly and i just wanna say that i had to take care of a lot of shit cuz of that 3 fights and the plugins crashed but ull hav no complants from anyone from me being admin i in lack of a better word fixed alot of stuff and now i c wat u admins go through and i respect that Smile but seriously i gave nothing to adv knowingly ok he earned it all:) thnx and plz resolve this
    ticktack
    ticktack
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ticktack Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

First off if you didnt know why you were admin you should not have spawned ANYTHING i warned you earlier about that shit and said dont abuse anything and you said "I know it might not be on purpose"(talking about being admin)" but im just having some fun while I have it." ''

Well you put yourself in a rough spot... this will be under review by me and the other admins and will post a ruling about advanced's invintory later.

For now, thread locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:26 am