Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

5 posters

[Help] I can't seem to get on to the server.

Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

[Help] I can't seem to get on to the server. Empty [Help] I can't seem to get on to the server.

Post  Tariss Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Well, since there isn't really a help section, I guess here would be the most appropriate place to put this.

For the last three days or something, whenever I try to get into the server it says 'failed to connect to the server, connection timed out: connect'

The forum says the server is up: why can't I get in?
    5730688B73F8190B
    Man

[Help] I can't seem to get on to the server. Empty Re: [Help] I can't seem to get on to the server.

Post  5730688B73F8190B Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 pm

x

Last edited by Nbord on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cesue
    Cesue
    Man

[Help] I can't seem to get on to the server. Empty Re: [Help] I can't seem to get on to the server.

Post  Cesue Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Same problem. Very rarely can I get in.
    Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

Post  Tariss Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm

*sigh* okay- thanks for the help anyway :)
    Queepo
    Queepo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Queepo Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 pm

as I said in another thread minecraft.net is having some problems, this is only a problem when you log on. once your in your safe until you leave. Dunno how long this will last
    Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

Post  Tariss Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 pm

It's finally been working recently and I'm glad. But thanks for the heads-up.

Can I take this opportunity to suggest a 'help' section in the forum, specifically for problems such as these? :)
    Darksaga
    Man

Post  Darksaga Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I like that suggestion Tariss since we have had two 'help' like topics posted in the last few days...One on small talk and the other here. Having a dedicated help forum would not be a bad idea, but that would be up to the forum admins. But my vote is yes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 pm