Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

2 posters

The City of Braeist: Land of Clouds and Cliffs [WIP/Banner Coming Soon!]

Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

The City of Braeist: Land of Clouds and Cliffs [WIP/Banner Coming Soon!] Empty The City of Braeist: Land of Clouds and Cliffs [WIP/Banner Coming Soon!]

Post  Tariss Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:04 pm

~*Braeist: Land of Clouds and Cliffs*~

---

Who are we, you ask? We are a kind and caring people who brave the heights and the extreme cold to live in our mountaintop home. Lead by the courageous Chief_2step and the inspiring Tariss, we try our hardest to welcome and accept everyone. It is our goal to create a community of friendly players who will help guide our city to greatness!

Not only are we friendly, but we have no specific build code, nor needless restrictions. You can do practically anything you like in Braeist!

Why join us, you ask?

We guarantee protection! As a sub-city of the great WarHorses Empire, we are safe from many threats and our advantageous position keeps those hostile mobs away. Not only that, but we are one of the most populated cities on the map. You'll always have someone to talk to!

Our views are unsurpassed! Swooping valleys, cliffs which touch the sky, lava falls, water falls and caverns: we've got them all! Our lands even touch the ocean! You'll have a lot of fun building here.

A friendly community will be there to greet you, and we're always willing to chat. Any suggestions or requests will be reviewed by your leaders and hey, if it makes sense: why not? :)

So come join us! We'll be waiting :D

---

~*Community Information*~
    --Check here for news and events!--

WIP: I'm going to bed now XD
    5730688B73F8190B
    Man

The City of Braeist: Land of Clouds and Cliffs [WIP/Banner Coming Soon!] Empty Re: The City of Braeist: Land of Clouds and Cliffs [WIP/Banner Coming Soon!]

Post  5730688B73F8190B Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 pm

x

Last edited by Nbord on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

The City of Braeist: Land of Clouds and Cliffs [WIP/Banner Coming Soon!] Empty Re: The City of Braeist: Land of Clouds and Cliffs [WIP/Banner Coming Soon!]

Post  Tariss Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:50 am

Nbord wrote:Funny that someone who isn't the mayor makes the thread xD

I'm the co-Mayor ;)

At any rate, I feel responsible in part for its welfare, and I love making this kind of thing :P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm