Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

3 posters

a couple of forum suggestions

XScopeX
    XScopeX
    Man

a couple of forum suggestions Empty a couple of forum suggestions

Post  XScopeX Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 am

Instead of 'small talk', use 'General Topics' (for referring to anything to do with the server or site) and an 'off topic' section (for talking about whatever you think of). Also a 'Questions' section (for new people who are lost, lonely and confused), an 'Events' section (explains itself), and most importantly a 'Reports' section. (for reporting people for setting fire to your favourite hats and stealing your cake etc.) Just a few suggestions you could take a look at Smile
    Darksaga
    Man

a couple of forum suggestions Empty Re: a couple of forum suggestions

Post  Darksaga Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 am

While I don't feel that some of those sections are completely necessary, a reports section would be beneficial to those individuals that get griefed while no admins are on. Good suggestion there.

However, i feel like questions, general topics, events, and off topic can all be summed up into the small talk category. If we find that there is a lot of forum activity from the Rapture community, then it will be a good idea to split categories. But at this time, I feel that it is not necessary.
    ticktack
    ticktack
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ticktack Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 pm

I cant belive i forgot to put the report topic in.. lol. I made a forums and we decided on a new name and layout so when i was transfering topics to the new forum i completely forgot that one, Thankyou for bringing that to my attention. It will be fixed now. Also, as dark said, as of now there are only 11 registered users. Once the server and forums become more populated I will increase topics and make them more specific to certain types of conversation. I do like your topic ideas and will keep not of them so as the forum traffic increases i will be implementing them.

thanks
    TT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:29 am