Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

3 posters

IMPORTANT - 1000 Minecraft accounts hacked. Make sure you're not one.

Queepo
    Queepo
    Admin
    Admin

IMPORTANT - 1000 Minecraft accounts hacked. Make sure you're not one. Empty IMPORTANT - 1000 Minecraft accounts hacked. Make sure you're not one.

Post  Queepo Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Recently a list of 1000 minecraft users that had hacked accounts came to light. Most of them were phished so as long as you havent followed any odd links and put your password in you should be fine. Here is a link to a post about this and here is a quick way to make sure you have not been hacked. If you have been CHANGE your password thats most likely all they have.

Happy Crafting
    FatalxMistake
    FatalxMistake
    Man

Location : NOT in my super sercet hidy hole under my house where i keep my diamonds

IMPORTANT - 1000 Minecraft accounts hacked. Make sure you're not one. Empty Re: IMPORTANT - 1000 Minecraft accounts hacked. Make sure you're not one.

Post  FatalxMistake Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 pm

"FatalxMistake is NOT on the list! You're safe!"
    Sweet. Wonder why there is a sudden "Hack Spree" so to speek... odd
    Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

IMPORTANT - 1000 Minecraft accounts hacked. Make sure you're not one. Empty Re: IMPORTANT - 1000 Minecraft accounts hacked. Make sure you're not one.

Post  Tariss Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 pm

"Tariss is NOT on the list! you're safe!"

Oh thank God o.o I was really worried about that. Thanks for the heads-up, Quee.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 pm