Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

+2
Tariss
Burly
6 posters

Hobbies, Interests, etc.

Burly
    Burly
    Admin
    Admin

Hobbies, Interests, etc. Empty Hobbies, Interests, etc.

Post  Burly Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:45 am

Hey guys, since I haven't been posting new Minecraft renders I wanted to share with you what I've been working on instead. In general this thread is to post things that you do outside of Minecraft, eg: hobbies and interests.

My passion at the moment in 3D modeling, something I've taught myself over the past 3 years. I'm sharing a couple of images from one of the projects that I'm currently working on. If you guys are interested in more let me know, hopefully you guys are interested in few things other than Minecraft that you're comfortable sharing.

Hobbies, Interests, etc. EsY9o

Hobbies, Interests, etc. ZGWdF

Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

Hobbies, Interests, etc. Empty Re: Hobbies, Interests, etc.

Post  Tariss Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:43 pm

I may sound like an idiot (for lack of a better word): but what exactly is 3D modelling?

On a different note, one of my hobbies is writing stories. I haven't 'published' anything on a free website for at least three years, but I may let you guys look at one sometime. :)
    Unfortunately, though, I have a major work in Extension 2 English which requires every ounce of my creative-writing muse, so I haven't actually written anything hobby-like for at least six months :(
    5730688B73F8190B
    Man

Post  5730688B73F8190B Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 pm

x

Last edited by Nbord on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    XScopeX
    XScopeX
    Man

Post  XScopeX Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:36 am

I love all aspects of music, just playing with a song, remixing it, changing it in any way is really fun. Also I play the Guitar, and on occasion live DJ at parties. Also does drinking count as one of your hobbies? At least its definitely an interest Very Happy Also I love upgrading computers :3 Its something im good at, and scripting/ Game creation/ World creation/ modding etc. But nothing beats hanging round with friends at parties or anywhere Very Happy
    SrslySrs
    SrslySrs
    Man

Post  SrslySrs Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 am

Fishing, hiking, camping, and all that great outdoorsy stuff are mine. I'm also pretty interested in coding (guess what inspired me) and computers. Physics, biology, reading, and history are too.
    CptBeefcake
    CptBeefcake
    Admin
    Admin

Post  CptBeefcake Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm interested in art and music, googling my name will probably turn up some links. I love creative writing as well as reading, but in practice I do little of either.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm