Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

4 posters

Planning on making an Epic Harbor

Darksaga
    Man

Planning on making an Epic Harbor Empty Planning on making an Epic Harbor

Post  Darksaga Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:26 am

There has been one thing that I've been dying to make on Minecraft for awhile but never got around to in on SP or MP but I figure once the server is back up to the normal map I am going to finally start it.

My plan is to make a giant, castle-esque harbor somewhere on the map. Not sure where it is going to go though as I need to find a nice chunk of land right on the waterfront. I'm hoping it will be somewhere close to my house but it seems that all the good waterfront property is being taken.

All I know is that once I find the land and start construction, It will be EPIC!

Screenshots will follow on this thread once the building begins.

-Darksaga
    5730688B73F8190B
    Man

Planning on making an Epic Harbor Empty Re: Planning on making an Epic Harbor

Post  5730688B73F8190B Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:17 am

x

Last edited by Nbord on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    FatalxMistake
    FatalxMistake
    Man

Location : NOT in my super sercet hidy hole under my house where i keep my diamonds

Post  FatalxMistake Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 am

id love to help! my house is "on" the water but donor land blocks me from building any harbor or anything like that Sad oh well, shoot me a pm when your gonna start so i can get on and help
    Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

Post  Tariss Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:57 pm

If you need any help once the old server is back up just tell me and I'll be there :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:51 pm