Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

+3
Darksaga
Tariss
Queepo
7 posters

[COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition

Poll

What do they do?

[ 2 ]
    [COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Bar_left67%[COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Bar_left33%[COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Bar_left0%[COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Queepo
    Queepo
    Admin
    Admin

[COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Empty [COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition

Post  Queepo Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:56 am

As some of you may know I make plugins sometimes. I have made that annoying plugin that freezes you and another that disarms TNT. With the superheat plugin that made tools auto-smelt no longer updated I challenge all of you to give me ideas on what you would want gold tools to do. I will choose the best idea for each tool and piece of armour. Thats,

Sword
    Pick
    Axe
    Shovel
    Hoe
    Helmet
    Chest
    Pants
    Boots

I am not a amazing developer but I should be able to manage most of your suggestions. Any suggestions will be added to a poll above and the author of each winning idea will be rewarded a prize. You can suggest as many ideas as you want and can win as many as you win. Also keep in mind that this will be installed on our server and given to all donors. So any cheap ideas will be refused, no insta-kill all sword.

Thats it, we begin!

Last edited by Queepo on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Tariss
    Tariss
    Man

[COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Empty Re: [COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition

Post  Tariss Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:02 pm

I think the golden pick-axe should be used (ie. right-click or whatever) on lava to create cobble or stone or the like, because it's damn annoying to fill in lava flows when you're trying to excavate things :) This way it would be much more simple to block it up.

OR using a golden pick-axe on lava simply gets rid of it (the one block you click on).

EDIT: The gold boots could allow you to walk on water or lava for a short period of time.

EDIT2: I've got to stop thinking of things the moment I click 'edit'. The golden boots, when worn, prevent you from falling off things because it's tiring holding down shift all of the time. They would be highly useful for building tricky things.
    Darksaga
    Man

[COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition Empty Re: [COMPETITION] - This is my gold tools competition

Post  Darksaga Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Hoe: Used for hockey of course, if you have a compass in your inventory and the hoe in hand and left or right click it drops the "puck" so it feels more like hockey holding a stick instead of the puck.
    FatalxMistake
    FatalxMistake
    Man

Location : NOT in my super sercet hidy hole under my house where i keep my diamonds

Post  FatalxMistake Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:00 pm

(Off topic) Slot machine Very Happy

(On topic) i agree with tariss's suggestion about the gold boots and i think that the gold axe could be used to mine trees and get planks from it (4 planks per 1 log) to save the time of using the crafting grid
    The sword could instantly cook pork chops when you kill pigs, that would be cool.
    Last_Remaining
    Slave

Post  Last_Remaining Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:10 pm

The golden helm could increase the lighting in the room by 10 or something, but not as much as a torch.
    Golden pants could increase walk speed by 25%.
    xxg1antxx
    xxg1antxx
    Man

Post  xxg1antxx Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Last_Remaining wrote:Golden pants could increase walk speed by 25%.

This.
    5730688B73F8190B
    Man

Post  5730688B73F8190B Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:59 pm

x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am