Rapture

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rapture

Forum dedicated to the community on the Rapture SMP Minecraft server.

2 posters

Will this be allowed on the server

FatalxMistake
    FatalxMistake
    Man

Location : NOT in my super sercet hidy hole under my house where i keep my diamonds

Will this be allowed on the server Empty Will this be allowed on the server

Post  FatalxMistake Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 pm

I have recently installed a mod called wild grass and was wondering if this would be allowed on the server since it is a mod, although it is not changing the game to my advantage, it just add some "flare" to my screen :p. so just wondering if this will be allowed or not

p.s. here is a pic (the texture pack is the Wildcraft pack)
    Will this be allowed on the server 20110322200655

Burly
    Burly
    Admin
    Admin

Will this be allowed on the server Empty Re: Will this be allowed on the server

Post  Burly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Sure, thanks for asking.
    FatalxMistake
    FatalxMistake
    Man

Location : NOT in my super sercet hidy hole under my house where i keep my diamonds

Post  FatalxMistake Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:33 pm

sweet, one issue though...
    INSTALLATION (server mod)
    Install the files from the server mod download into minecraft_server.jar to allow wild grass users to see their grass in you server. This is not for minecraft_server.exe.
    i do believe that this means that unless one of you server admins installs the mod, i (and other wild grass users) will not be able to see any grass, just the normal dirt blocks Sad
    and i was so proud of my self for figuring out how to do this to :p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 pm